From 1978 to 2007, The Paris-Dakar Rally brought competitors from all types of brands across both amateur and professional teams together to tackle some of the planet’s most difficult terrain.
While Mitsubishi claimed the title for a number of years, Porsche, Mini, and even Rolls Royce have competed. Each making commemorative gear and apparel to go along with the annual competition. Often sold through mail order only, limited numbers of these have popped up. And while the race has since moved on to other parts of the globe, the Paris-Dakar will always be the original.
MNFR Part Number: IM073 - Paris Dakar Kawasaki Jacket (S/M)
- Used, condition is good.
- 3M Thinsulate™ Lining.
- Two front exterior chest pockets.
- Two front interior chest pockets.
- Two front hand pockets.
- Elastic waistband and arm cuffs.
- Hidden hood in neckband.
- Paris Dakar woven chest patch and interior tag.
- PVC arm patch.
- Test fit on 6' 180lb male. Jacket fit in arms and chest but short in length and tight in waist.