Toyota Auto Body is not where you go when you've been in a fender bender. Rather, a subsidiary of Toyota that engineers the bodies of cars, and supports racing ventures around the globe.
Autographed by Toshinori Asaga, driver of the 2006 Toyota Auto Body Land Cruiser, number 338 in the Dakar series that year, it features the event name, date, and a drawing of his representing the area they raced in.
MNFR Part Number: IM047 - Autographed Land Cruiser Dakar Jacket
- Used, condition is good
- Made by Columbia Sportswear
- Back features signature and drawing from the 2006 Dakar race
- Toyota Auto Body patch on left sleeve
- Toyota patch on right sleeve
- Toyota Land Cruiser Auto Body patch on left chest
- Columbia Sportswear embroidery on right chest
- Front pockets
- Felt interior
- Elastic waistband and armcuffs
- Small stains on left shoulder, see photos for details
- Size: US XL