The Toyota Land Cruiser (Japanese: トヨタ・ランドクルーザー, Toyota Rando-Kurūzā) is Toyota's longest running series of models. Over the the long history, Toyota inspired many clothing brands to outfit the lifestyle of its owners. Targeted to outdoors(wo)man wanting to look the part.
MNFR Part Number: IM081 - Toyota Land Cruiser High Pile Pullover (L)
- Fits like US M/L with room in the chest but slightly shorter arms. Test fit on 6' 180lb Male and was a proper fit.
- J60/J70 Chasis Prado on hangtags dates this piece to the early 90s.
- New old stock but nearly 30 years old. A couple loose threads are visible in the photos.
- High-pile material.
- Two heavy-duty zipper pockets.
- Quarter-zip closer at front with LandCruiser pull.
- 3 original cardstock hangtags still in tact.
- Hood with LandCruiser branded drawcords.
- Elastic in cuffs.
- LandCruiser branded drawcords at waist.
- LandCruiser branded neck label.
- LandCruiser Four-Wheel Drive PVC patch on bottom right. Due to age, patch has started to stiffen but is still plyable with no cracks.