Kenjiro Shinozuka carried a storied career for Mitsubishi through the WRC and Dakar over the course of 3 decades. As the first person of Japanese Nationality to win Dakar, he was a critical component of their domination of the even through the 1990s.
Supporting him, Mitsubishi released the Kenjiro Professional Model line of apparel and hard-goods in the early 1990s. These jackets were outdoor and racing inspired, often featuring bold color blocking and high end construction and materials. With plenty of branding, these products seem to be ahead of their time.
MNFR Part Number: IM085 - Kenjiro Pro Model Jacket
- Used in good condition
- Size is 2L which fits approx like US L on the larger side
- Kenjiro Professional model patch on right chest
- PVC Ralliart patch on left sleeve
- Ralliart screenprint on rear shows wear
- Quilted fabric lining
- Heavy duty zipper
- Multiple pockets with hook & loop or zipper closures
- Velcro cuffs
- Hidden hood in collar
- 2nd snap from top does not clasp